Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Google Image Tag

The object is to find all answers to the following questions with Google images.



1. Name - Patti


2. Favorite Food - Shrimp


3. First Job - Tastee Freez
4. Nickname - PBJ and Smiley



5. Where Were You Born - Showlow, AZ
6. Bad Habit - Biting my Fingernails
7. College Degree - AAS - Banking - EAC
8. Where I want to go - HAWAII
9. My Favorite Place - Disneyland.

10. Favorite Color - Yellow

11. Favorite Animal - Dachshunds

12. Past Love - Mel Gibson
13. What I Am Doing Now - Reading a Book
14. Where Do I Live - Lordsburg, New Mexico
15. My Favorite Object - Tigger
16. My Grandmas Names - Ruby and Mary
17. My Age - 39

2 comments:

Danneel said...

I love the bitting the finger nails! And how did you get your name on the Disneyland Billboard - I want to send that to Paul with his and my name on it!

Love you tons - can't wait to see you in October.

PBJ said...

Ask Treb he did it. Thanks I kind of like it also.