Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chicken Patti

O.K. last night Treb was a class and I was not feeling well. So I decided to watch t.v. and lately I have watched ghost hunters. Well that was not on but a show called most haunted house was on so I started watching that. I should of turned it when the people on the show started playing with a weegee board.(I am sure I spelled that wrong) But no I kept watching it and needless to say I got scared and then my phone beeped that I had missed a call. That never rang thru. Then I tried to hear my voice message and I could not get my phone to work. Great signal just not working. Finally after 10 turn on and offs I got my phone working. Then I called Treb all along still watching this show about happenings and we got cut off. Then yes my mind started playing tricks and Red sensed me getting nervous so he started barking. Well to make my story short all the lights got turned on in the house.
NOW I KNOW WHY MOM DID NOT LET US WATCH SCARY SHOWS.

2 comments:

Danneel said...

CREAPY - wonder if your house is really haunted! MUHHHAAAAAA

Parrothead said...

LOL my wife is a chicken!!!