Thursday, March 26, 2009

four new men







We had a wonderful time at Disney. Well what would you think if I said we did not. It is DISNEY!!!!!! While their I found me 4 more men to like. OK Treb is my one and only but hey I like to flirt. Ok so 3 of them are stone and Mickey was leading a parade. I always hate coming back to the real world but money runs out and back to work we go because we owe we owe we owe.

My last man is Mr. Potatohead. He was at the new TOY STORY MIDWAY MANIA. This is one ride I could have done all day. Mr. P talked to Treb he was making fun of him using his phone for a camera he asked Treb if he was going to answer a typewriter like a phone? I loved this ride.

2 comments:

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

i am very sad!! jk i think they are cute to~~

Dayna said...

will you guys be followers on my blog? i would love it if you were...:)