Monday, May 18, 2009

Jimmy Buffett



Well the concert was fantastic, and to think I had never heard of this man before 12 years ago.. Treb has taught me to love the finer things like a concert in the middle of the desert in 100 degree weather. It really was not to bad once the sun went down. Even before it went down it was a perfect day. The concert was about 2 hrs long. We stood the entire concert but it was fantastic. My little sister came up with a lot of reasons we don't drink. Alot of people who were drinking and had been parting a lot that day wanted to talk to her. One guy said he had lost his friends on the lawn. Which was possible because it was crowded but I am not sure he knew he was on the lawn when he was talking. If you have never been to a Buffett concert it is just one big party. I do feel bad for who ever has to clean it up. Blankets were left, we think people had forgot they brought one and garbage galore was every where. It was not a pretty sight.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oooh how fun was this??????? I love Jimmy Buffet. REminds me of my days in Florida.