Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY


Just wanted to blog about my love. Treb !!!!!!

We will be apart on our anniversary tomorrow so he can attend a conference so I just wanted to say I love him with all of my heart. 12 years have gone by fast and I look forward to eternity.

Since we are not together on the anniversary we will celebrate in Florida when we go on our cruise. Above is the boat we will be on.
Well enough mushy stuff. Don't want to have my nieces or nephew or little sister grossed out.

3 comments:

Danneel said...

Not that grossed out - thanks for not explaining how you would be celebrating on the boat. hahaha

We love Treb and are so grateful he is a part of our family!

Happy Aniversary!

Dayna said...

aaahhhh... how sweet.

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

happy birthday!